Register at: http://www.simmonsperrine.com/MA_webinar
Wednesday, June 22, 2016 | 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- Structures: Asset or Stock Deal
- Legal Due Diligence: Financial and Liability
- M&A Issues: Reps and Warranties, Approvals, Indemnification
- Today’s Market: In Terms of Prices
- M&A Process: To Market and to Acquire
- M&A Issues: Legal Tax Consequences
- Best Practices: In Terms of Due Diligence
This webinar was approved for 1 hour of CLE Credit. For questions, contact email@example.com.
Lynn Hartman is a member of Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman where she represents primarily banks and other financial service providers. Ms. Hartman consistently represents financial institutions and other clients in transactions totaling more than $200 million annually. Ms. Hartman serves as Chair of the firm’s Banking and Finance Practice Group and is a member of the firm’s Board of Directors.
Toby Lawrence is President of Lawrence Advisory Services in Ankeny, IA. He has 29+ years of experience, including two years as a Bank President and CEO. Mr. Lawrence has served hundreds of financial institutions ranging in size from $30 million to well over $16 billion in total assets.