top of page
Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Contracts & Closings
- Commercial Leases
- Construction Contracts
- Development Agreements
- Residential & Commercial Development
- Easements & Water Rights
- Land Trusts Agreements
- Residential & Commercial Loans
Entitlement, Land Use & Zoning Law
- Land Planning
- Development Agreements
- Site Plan Approvals
- Zoning Confirmations
- Interlocal Governmental Agreements
- Rezoning, Variances, & Special Exceptions
- Platting and Re-Platting of Subdivisions
- Entity Selection & Formation
- Entity Ownership Structural Guidance
- Commercial Property & Business Asset Sales
- Business Sale Leaseback
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Registered Agent Services
Private Family Advisory
- Asset & Liability Protection
- Business Succession
- Unique Asset Acquisition & Disposition
- Foreign Asset Acquisition & Disposition
- Family Business Management & Operations
- Insurance, Tax, & Financial Management
Richard Lawrence, Esq.
Richard, a fifth-generation Floridian, holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in business and finance from the University of Central Florida and graduated, with distinction, from Stetson University College of Law. Richard developed a passion for community involvement as a professional baseball player with the Cincinnati Reds, and continues to devote his time to several non-profit organizations. Richard was recently inducted into the athletic hall of fame at his Naples, Florida alma mater high-school.
Richard is a Florida Board Certified Real Estate attorney with extensive expertise in all types of residential and commercial real estate law, finance, leasing, construction, investment, development, and general advisory matters. Richard has directly assisted and advised private and institutional developers, local and regional home builders, local and national landlords and tenants, real estate investors, non-profit organizations, and private families and foundations in a broad range of real estate activities. Richard is an AV (highest-level) rated attorney through the Martindale-Hubbell® rating service and been designated as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers® rating service for the past three years. Board certification is the highest level of evaluation by The Florida Bar of competency and experience within an area of law, and professionalism and ethics in practice.
Alicia J. Lewis, Esq.
Alicia concentrates on land use & entitlements and real estate practice areas. Alicia has extensive experience with land use matters, zoning, government procurement, public/private partnerships, affordable housing initiatives, environmental law, entitlement due diligence, community outreach, and municipal government law. Alicia represents real estate developers and private property owners before federal, state, and local government agencies to secure comprehensive plan amendments, rezoning, site plan approvals, platting, variances, special exceptions, and resolutions to code enforcement matters.
Prior to joining Lawrence Advisory, PLLC, Alicia previously served as an Associate for several of Florida's largest law firms.
Jodi M. Ruberg, Esq.
Jodi concentrates on business & corporate, healthcare, and real estate practice areas. Jodi counsels clients regarding entity formation, business governance issues, business transactions and real estate. Her services include: drafting and negotiating transaction documents such as asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, operating, partnership and shareholder agreements, and employment agreements; structuring and effectuating the sale and purchase of businesses, assets or divisions and joint ventures.
Prior to joining Lawrence Advisory, PLLC, Jodi served as Associate General Counsel for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc.
An active member in the community, Jodi was elected by her peers as a Governor of the Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division, representing Sarasota, Manatee and Desoto Counties. Jodi also serves on the Legislative Committee as well as the Health & Wellness Committee for the Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division. Jodi also served as a Director of the Sarasota County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division.
• Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars 2019 - 2023
• SRQ Magazine as an Elite Top Attorney in Business Law – 2021, 2022
• The Florida Bar
• Legislative Committee (YLD)
• Health & Wellness Committee (YLD)
• Sarasota County Bar Association
• Sarasota County Bar Association Board of Directors, (YLD) (2018-2020)
• Manatee County Bar Association
• Florida Association of Women Lawyers (FAWL)
• Manatee County & Sarasota County Chapters
• Florida Bar Board of Governors, Young Lawyers Division (2019-2022)
• Leadership Sarasota, Class of 2019
• Judge John M. Scheb American Inn of Court (2018-Present)
• SCBA 12th Judicial Circuit High School Mock Trial Competition
• Sarasota County Chamber of Commerce
• National Institute of Trial Advocacy (2017)
• Florida, 2012
• United States Supreme Court
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
• University of Central Florida (B.S.) – Business Management
• Student Government Senator
• Florida State University College of Law (J.D.)
Ashley is a Real Estate Closer with Lawrence Advisory, PLLC. Ashley has worked supporting roles in various areas of law for the more than 19 years. Ashley has a passion for her faith, working out, reading, boating, and spending time with her husband and two children.
Max is a Real Estate and Corporate Law Paralegal with Lawrence Advisory, PLLC. Max has more than 10 years of real estate and corporate law experience, which includes working for Am 100 law firms. Max was born and raised in Naples, Florida, and enjoys traveling, sports, and spending time with his family.
Valarie is a Firm Administrator with Lawrence Advisory, PLLC. Valarie has over 16 years of experience working in the legal field. Valarie spends her free time reading, crocheting, and spending time with her family exploring all the beautiful nature Florida has to offer.
bottom of page